Local Knowledge, Experience & Trust
Family Run Since 1976
- Principal Broker/Realtor & Team leader
- Top 10 % of RE/MAX Equity Group.
- Member of PMAR Master Circle & featured speaker
- Double Diamond member for total production.
- Successfully closed over 250 transactions in the last 5 years.
- Services the entire Portland Metropolitan area.
- Works with both buyers and sellers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing and a Minor in Economics from the University of Oregon Business College.
- Thorough experience with online marketing, market trend data gathering and the most current marketing techniques.
- Known as a savvy professional and negotiator that works extremely hard for his clients to arrive at their desired results.
- Has lived in the Portland Metropolitan area his entire life and is extremely knowledgeable about the surrounding area.
- Developed the Transitions Program & continues to support the non-profit www.WorldNCompass.org
- Husband and Father with two beautiful kiddos and a tuxedo cat.
- Loves to snowboard, surf, mountain bike, backpack & travel.
- Broker/Realtor & Full-time Buyer's Agent.
- Prior to joining the Massey Group, worked as an attorney at Miller Nash LLP for 5 years concentrating in general business and corporate law, with a particular emphasis on securities, business transactions, and contracts.
- Committed to excellence and to providing professional, result-driven service to home buyers.
- Dedicated to communicating with clients through every step of the buying process.
- Experienced in contracts and negotiations.
- Ethical and detailed oriented.
- Law degree from Willamette University and Bachelor's degree in Political Science and a Minor in Economics from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Worked in the Oregon wine industry prior to attending law school.
- Has lived in Oregon for the past 10 years and is extremely knowledgeable about Portland Neighborhoods.
- Grew up in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, and brings her Mid-West hospitality to all of her client services.
- Loves hiking, biking, snowboarding and spending time in Oregon wine country.